What do you think about boot camps? Do you think we need boot camps in Germany? What would be the benefits and the disadvantages? Post your comments on this blog.
I think the kids who go to a boot camp go there for a reason. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have boot camps in germany for problematic kids, so they can learn how to show respect and get disciplined.
but a boot camp would be very expensive and the most criminal teenagers come from poor familiys mostly, so they cant pay the boot camp. And not for everyone is the boot camp helpful maybe in a year after it they forget about it and get in trouble again.
I think Boot Camps are a good idea, because in Germany there are a lot of asocial people, who can get a second chance to change their behaviour and also their hole life. But I think some poeple are always asocial and forget or don't want to use the things they learned in the Boot Camps.
I think the kids who go to a boot camp go there for a reason. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have boot camps in germany for problematic kids, so they can learn how to show respect and get disciplined.
ReplyDeletePro's:
ReplyDelete-people get a new chance /get a discipline/get a better behaviour
-less criminality
-better than a prison
-learn to work in teams
but a boot camp would be very expensive and the most criminal teenagers come from poor familiys mostly, so they cant pay the boot camp. And not for everyone is the boot camp helpful maybe in a year after it they forget about it and get in trouble again.
ReplyDeleteContra:
ReplyDelete-Money
-Who will work there?
-Military thinking is not really good everytime
-Military status in Germany is not really high
-Not so much crime
Greetz
Team BlaCK
I think Boot Camps are a good idea, because in Germany there are a lot of asocial people, who can get a second chance to change their behaviour and also their hole life. But I think some poeple are always asocial and forget or don't want to use the things they learned in the Boot Camps.
ReplyDelete